Critical Damage 360 Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BulletStorm Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cd_Chaebo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cd_Chaebo

BulletStorm Review Empty
PostSubject: BulletStorm Review   BulletStorm Review EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:19 pm

So, I know many of you are kinda upset about the demo for GOW3 only being released to those who purchase the new bulletstorm special addition package. And luckily for you i took it upon myself to try and find if this $60 dollar purchase was worth it for the game bulletstorm or just an over priced Demo for the GOW3.

As a huge fan of gears i felt that epic deserved a shot or a leash kick then a shot as you will find yourself doing repetitvly through out bullet storm to try and rack up them skill kill points. At the start of the demo i was just in a state of amazement at how fun this game appeared to be. Kicking Mutants into spikes leashing them and shooting thier heads off in slow motion made me think about going out right then and pre-ordering the game. As the demo stage came to an end i found myself wanting nothing more in the world than 24 virgins and to replay the bulletstorm demo.

But, Sad ti say the game was very depressing the second time around not even 5 minutes in and i seemed to have pressed the limits of the game finding myself preforming the same combos and manuevers over and over again. before i was to quick to judge i made sure i tried the other weapons given in the game which i really really had high expectation for but was severly let down. Don't get me wrong they were awesome weapons they just didn't provide the new feel to the game i was expecting.

Overall, by the end of the demo i was pretty much bored with the game within 15 mins. and have to say there is potential in this game but, epic has some work to do before they can make this the next gow series.

I Feel that a good way to rate this game is on a scale of 1-60 being the price i'd find myself wanting to purchase this game.

Bulletstorm scores with me a 30 out of 60.

There is no way i would buy this game unless they had some totally awesome demo attached to it. OHHH WAIT THEY DO Sad
Back to top Go down
https://cd360.darkbb.com

BulletStorm Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Critical Damage 360 Division :: Announcments :: News And Announcments-
Jump to: