Critical Damage 360 Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To 360 division and Uberdwarf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doudnaz
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
Doudnaz

To 360 division and Uberdwarf Empty
PostSubject: To 360 division and Uberdwarf   To 360 division and Uberdwarf EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 am

Chaebo's computer broke recently and he will not be able to take care of the site until sometime later in March.

Uberdwarf, he told me to look after what i can recruiting wise, he said that you would be able to hold up the site with the more intricate stuff i have no experience with. i'll what i can to play my part and i'm assuming you know what Chaebo was meaning?

-Thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
Cd_Chaebo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cd_Chaebo

PostSubject: Re: To 360 division and Uberdwarf   To 360 division and Uberdwarf EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:26 am

Please disregard the message above i have gotten another computer and im back, with this said in the following days i will have to implement a new chatbox to ensure i have control of it.

Uber at this time i do not have any of the editing programs i had so it is still up to u to maintain the site
Back to top Go down
https://cd360.darkbb.com
uberdwarf
Private III
Private III
uberdwarf

PostSubject: Re: To 360 division and Uberdwarf   To 360 division and Uberdwarf EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:17 am

Yah, I can do what ever you need done. I just got back from vacation today so I can start working on some stuff if you need it done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To 360 division and Uberdwarf   To 360 division and Uberdwarf Empty

Back to top Go down

To 360 division and Uberdwarf
Page 1 of 1