Critical Damage 360 Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CD_Cat
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
CD_Cat

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   Recruitment EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 am

This is my recruitment paragraph thingy for GB let me know what can be added or removed. Thanks!!!

Critical Damage is recruiting for MW2, WaW, NHL10, and Gears 2. Send me a message if your interested or stop by our site. www.thecd.tk Were looking for people that want to win but know how to have some fun. We will be playing Black ops, Gears 3, NHL11, and Halo Reach when they are released. For questions add Xi Demolishor, Tr1gg3r779, or O Calloway O

P.S. There is no try-out needed as of now we play more for fun, were all friends on here. We will however be playing more for competition on Black ops, Reach, and Gears 3. But for right now were just a bunch of friends playing together. If your looking for a diehard try all the time team then this is'nt the clan for you. We also have a ps3 and wii division if you want to play for them.

Back to top Go down
CD_Cat
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
CD_Cat

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Im going to change it a little.

Critical Damage is recruiting, were not a die hard try all the time, gotta win every game clan. If you want one like that your looking at the wrong team. There is no try-out required we accept anybody, with all different skill level's. We dont really do GB to much atm, we may do a few matches here and there. We will be doing alot more GB when Reach, Gears 3, and Black-ops are released. We play a whole multitude of games including: Gears 2, NHL 10, CoD 4, WaW, Red dead redemption, MW2, and others. Come by the site and sign up for the forums. Or talk to someone on the site, you can also leave a reply or send me a message and I will get back to you.

GT: Xi Demolishor
Back to top Go down

Recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Critical Damage 360 Division :: Announcments :: News And Announcments-
Jump to: