Critical Damage 360 Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New members and old alike

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CD_Cat
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
CD_Cat

New members and old alike Empty
PostSubject: New members and old alike   New members and old alike EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:30 pm

We need to get these forums up and running nobody comes by the site to much anymore. That needs to change you guys need to be posting on the forums at least twice a week with all the topics posted already it should be easy, and whats so hard about turning on your computer coming to the site talking to some of the other CD members and then checking for news on the forums. I want to see activity on the site increase because this is ridicoulous its like were not even a clan of any kind. So all I ask is post a reply to this and start coming to the site some times.
Back to top Go down
Lazer Hawk
Private III
Private III

PostSubject: Re: New members and old alike   New members and old alike EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:44 pm

I don't reccomend saying "post twice a week", that can lead to spam.

Trigger knows what I mean when i talk about all the spam I had to clean up from the RM forums 'cuz I was thought of of as everyones bitch just because I was a moderator and would clean EVERYTHING up...

So yeah, encourage meaningful posts, not spam.
Back to top Go down
CD_Cat
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
CD_Cat

PostSubject: Re: New members and old alike   New members and old alike EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:30 am

All I want is people to post on the forums or at least come by the site Me and Nemesis are the only ones ever on, and chaebo comes by every other day, by posting twice a weeks I meant more come to the site twice a week because if I get made leader all news about the clan will be posted in the forums so It doesnt take 2 1/2 hours to write it on XBL. But thanks for the reply I appreciate it. And yeah no spamming the forums with un-needed posts.
Back to top Go down
icedog06
Private First Class II
Private First Class II
icedog06

PostSubject: Re: New members and old alike   New members and old alike EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 am

Well I will be here
Back to top Go down
Doudnaz
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
Doudnaz

PostSubject: Re: New members and old alike   New members and old alike EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:59 pm

i'll try to hop on the site every other day. i'll be on the xbox the other days if u need me
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Private III
Private III

PostSubject: Re: New members and old alike   New members and old alike EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:44 pm

You can also access the chat from your phone to those of you who didnt know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New members and old alike   New members and old alike Empty

Back to top Go down

New members and old alike
Page 1 of 1