Critical Damage 360 Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C.D members read this

Go down 
+3
CD_Cat
Doudnaz
Mr Andrewz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Andrewz
Private III
Private III
Mr Andrewz

C.D members read this Empty
PostSubject: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:27 am

why are we not playing any mod 2 anymore for clan battles what was the point of joining the summer season if we dont play
Back to top Go down
Doudnaz
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
Doudnaz

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 am

i see what you are saying mr andrews, but to tell you the truth, u have a baby dick.
im up for some matches, just gotta get some people together sometime. i'm sorta learnin how to set up my classes better for gb matches so i'm willing to play
Back to top Go down
CD_Cat
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
CD_Cat

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Well 3 things, 1 thanks for posting on the forums I appreciate it, two doudnaz is correct about the dick part, and three were probably going to make a new MW2 Team with a new leader me and chaebo are slowly but surely swithing leaders and were trying to make sure it goes smoothly. I'll talk to him about this matter to see what he thinks. You guys can give some of your thoughts too we value your opinions. =D
Back to top Go down
Cd_Chaebo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cd_Chaebo

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:45 pm

The only things left to do cat to finish the swings are the gb teams and for u to get access to the site controls
Back to top Go down
https://cd360.darkbb.com
CD_Cat
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
CD_Cat

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:34 am

I think the only GB team that isnt finished and up is MW2 D=, and by site controls do you mean editing and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Cd_Chaebo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cd_Chaebo

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:52 am

YES exactly but we need some people to take leadership roles in the games u and i don't play
Back to top Go down
CD_Cat
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
CD_Cat

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:43 am

Well i got Trigger - CoD 4, Me - WaW, Doudnaz and andrewz - GoW 2, and MW2 - ???
Back to top Go down
Cd_Chaebo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cd_Chaebo

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 am

idc anyone who seems like they would be willing to commit and put out the effort needed to keep the team growing and playing
Back to top Go down
CD_Cat
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
CD_Cat

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:33 am

Well idk who I want to lead the Mw2 team I dont want doudnaz or andrewz to lead it because they have the GoW team. And I dont believe JJ or Lazer have the things to lead a team(no offense). So that leads me and you I think, unless that european guy JB I think wants to do it, we all need to get in a party as a clan nobody else just members so we can talk about it, it would make it alot easier.
Back to top Go down
Lazer Hawk
Private III
Private III

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:31 am

Thanks Demolishor, Appreciate the insult. >_>

I didn't wanna lead anyway, I'm starting to hate MW2 more and more each time I play it.
1, Its just gettign all around boring.
2, You can complain about EVERYTHING in that game.
Back to top Go down
Mr Andrewz
Private III
Private III
Mr Andrewz

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:56 am

ok l lazer ur opinion is the same as jjs whos cares haha kidding but ill be glad to take controll of the MW2 clan if doudna wants to be my wingman
Back to top Go down
CD_Cat
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
CD_Cat

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:51 pm

We already have someone no offense just its to hard to control two teams because both teams will want to play and if you dont pay enough attention to one of them its going to fall. So Headshot is going to be leading MW2 team.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Private III
Private III

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Reaper doesnt hardly even play gears
Back to top Go down
Mr Andrewz
Private III
Private III
Mr Andrewz

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:16 pm

hey Rynosis idc its me an doudnaz team an he is my wingman so suck it
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Private III
Private III

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:15 am

grrrrrrrrrr. oh yah!
Back to top Go down
Doudnaz
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
Doudnaz

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 pm

lol wtf. i love ma Gears of War and my Halo. i like playin mw2 with a 1 or more friends but by myself...its kinda old after 8 months. just saying, i'll play it with u guys but i doubt i'll touch it any other time
Back to top Go down
Elite_x_Soldier
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:38 am

Ill lead the Mw2 team if you want me too.
Back to top Go down
Cd_Chaebo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cd_Chaebo

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:45 am

elite please discuss this with demolishor (Ceiling Cat) it will be his final decision who runs what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.D members read this   C.D members read this Empty

Back to top Go down

C.D members read this
Page 1 of 1